Friday, April 14, 2017

Vote the Will--not

I've received three or four phone calls from an organization called Vote the Will, asking me to participate in a one-question survey.  I have been skeptical about it because the voice sounds "canned" and doesn't answer my questions directly and also because the questions are always very simplistic.  eg.  Who do I trust to make decisions, the states or the feds?  Well, that depends...

Anyway, I recently got a call from Vote the Will asking for a $25 donation and I told them I would go online rather than give them my info over the phone.  My online research did not surprise me when I read that it is a scam.  The calls come from Texas and I have blocked those numbers and will not accept anymore phone calls from Texas in the near future.

Has anyone else had this experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment